Turkey meat sauce - crock pot

Turkey meat sauce bubbling away!


I am a big fan of tossing things into the slow cooker without much prep or fuss. I have two young boys, and neither of them permit me much time to be fussing around with extravagance. However, I do believe in having tasty, healthy and yummy dinners for my family.

This recipe is just that...tasty, healthy and yummy...and above all, EASY.

Slow Cooker Turkey Meat Sauce

Ingredients:

1 lb ground turkey, thawed or frozen
1 large jar or can of premade pasta sauce
1/2 cup diced onions
1/2 cup sliced mushrooms
1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
Salt and pepper to taste
Cooked pasta
Cooked peas

Method:

Place all ingredients in the slow cooker, except for the salt and pepper.
Put the slow cooker on low for 6-8 hours, or on high for 3-5, depending on the heat of your slow cooker.
Add salt and pepper to taste, and serve with pasta and peas. 

Comments

Popular Posts